In the box you have 4 side posts
1 1/4" in diameter. These are the heavy posts.
1. The short ones (2 ) are screwed
on to the headboard of the bed.
2. The longer ones ( 2) are screwed
on to the footboard of the bed, when this is finished you should
have a bed with 2 equal heights...
3. Also you have 4 smaller diameter
bars in the box.. The short bars are attached to the very top
of the canopy poles. 1 bar for the footend and 1 bar for the
4. The longer of the bars are then
joined at the very top to join the headboard and footboard together
5. The knobs and the piece underneath
the knob which come loose, are then attached to the very top...